Nominations Open for:
- SKOCH Aspirational Districts Award 2020
- SKOCH District Governance Award 2020
- SKOCH Digital India & e-Governance Award 2020
- SKOCH Technologies for Growth Award
- SKOCH Transformational Innovation Award 2020
- SKOCH Mobility Award 2020
- SKOCH Evergreen Revolution Award
- SKOCH Cyber Security Award 2020
- SKOCH Safe Food Award 2020
- SKOCH Cities Award 2020
- SKOCH Insurance Award 2020
- SKOCH Banking Award 2020
- SKOCH FinTech Award 2020
- SKOCH Payments Award 2020
- SKOCH Corporate Excellence Award 2020
- SKOCH Governance Award 2020
- SKOCH Governance Award 2019
- SKOCH District Governance Award 2019
- SKOCH Aspirational Districts Award 2019
- SKOCH Defence Award 2019
- SKOCH Public Sector Undertaking Award 2019
- SKOCH Cities Award 2019
- SKOCH Water Award 2019
- SKOCH Skill Development Award 2019
SKOCH Award – Benchmark of Excellence
SKOCH Award, instituted in 2003, salutes people, projects and institutions that go the extra mile to make India a better nation. SKOCH Award – the highest independently instituted civilian honour – has been conferred; the mighty and the ordinary alike, have received this Award for their extraordinary achievements in contributing to the society.
The Roll of Honour of the SKOCH Award over the years is a testimony to this. The SKOCH Award covers the best of efforts in the area of digital, financial and social inclusion. It encompasses the best of governance, inclusive growth, excellence in technology and applications, change management, corporate leadership, corporate governance, citizen services delivery, capacity building, empowerment and other such softer issues that get normally lost in the glamour and the glitz of industry sponsored or advertising focused jamborees.
The SKOCH Award is distinctive for its approach of selection of awardees, which is based on nomination, Jury Evaluation presentation of shortlisted nominees, focus group discussions, interactions and peer evaluation. Additionally, the College of SKOCH Lifetime Achievers and the Collegium are regularly consulted for expert identification, inputs and qualification of a project, person or institution to be considered for the SKOCH Special Award.
The SKOCH Award not only acknowledges exceptional achievers – organisations and individuals – but also spurs inspirational guidance and motivational leadership.